Roberta Lucca (aka Beta Lucca) is a Forbes Top 50 Women in Tech. She is BAFTA-award winning serial entrepreneur, international keynote speaker, founder of a multimillion-dollar video games company, creator of Hyper Curious podcast and angel investor.
About Roberta Lucca
Roberta Lucca is an expert in and frequently speaks about high growth entrepreneurship, creativity, multipotentiality, diversity and futurism. She brings first-hand 20 years of experience in launching dozens of innovative products, companies, games, and helping leaders take disruptive actions to grow their businesses while improving their leadership.
Roberta Lucca, the MBA British-Brazilian founded and grew multiple businesses. These include the BAFTA-winning Bossa Studios, a VC-backed, multi-million-dollar video games company widely regarded for its creativity at scale approach and reach of millions of Millennials and Gen Z consumers worldwide.
She is Forbes Top 50 Women in Tech, and has been featured in world-renowned media outlets such as Sky News, BBC News, Times Radio, Financial Times, Disney Channel, Marie Claire, Wired, Management Today and CNBC.
Her mission is to empower people and organisations to see the future from fresh perspectives, think laterally and act boldly.
On Innovation & Entrepreneurship:
- Develop your entrepreneurial mindset
- How to deal with professional failures – lessons from a Forbes-listed successful serial entrepreneur
- What the most curious people teach us about non-linear success
- 10 Things I wish I knew when I was raising millions for my Startups
- How to come up with new business ideas
- 5 things I wish I knew when starting my first business
- Building your personal brand while growing your company
- Embrace your originality
On the Future of Work and Leadership:
- Why job titles trap us into one identity – how leaders must adapt to the keep GenZ workforce engaged at work
- Being a successful multipotentialite in a world that wants you to become a specialist
- What Standup Comedy taught me about Leadership
- How to become a confident and charismatic leader
- How to find your passion in 2021
On the Future of Games:
- The future of Tech, Entertainment and Games
- The future of Marketing and GenZ consumer engagement
- Choose to take uncomfortable actions – a manifesto for all women in tech, business and underrepresented high achievers