*Fees are a guide only. Exact cost will be dependent on requirements and are subject to change.
Samantha Clarke is a Happiness Consultant and Change-maker and Keynote speaker . An advisor and coach, Samantha helps leaders and managers on how to navigate the impact of technology on happiness at work. She also helps to elevate emotional intelligence.
About Samantha Clarke
Samantha Clarke’s expertise also includes how to build company culture and relationships. She also explains environments which support, retain and attract happy employees and teams. In short, Samantha Clarke’s helps individuals and corporates find more happiness at work in sustainable and measurable ways.
Samantha’s mission is to help companies and individuals by giving advice on the small things they can do to make a big difference to their happiness. She delivers this work via a portfolio career as a consultant, coach, podcaster, speaker and online educator.
Samantha liberates tired company cultures from unhappy work environments
Trained in CTI; ORSC coaching methods she has achieved big results working with an impressive list of clientele. These include Mediacom, Innocent, Shopify, Viacom, DADI, P&G, Dishoom and Harrods and many more.
In addition her podcast series sees Samantha geek out with philosophers, technologists, heads of people and talent, start-up founders and communication experts. They discuss the impact of technology on our happiness in work, life and our cities. Guests have included Oliver Burkman, Pamela Pavliscak and Tim Lebretcht.
Samantha Clarke is at her happiest delivering talks and masterclasses.
She often delivers talks for The Guardian, Soho House Group and Stylist Live.
Her workshops leave attendees with an understanding of how what they learn can fuel their happiness and success. And it offers them the practical knowledge and tools to transfer their learning into their own work and life.
- How to build better (work) relationships
- About the impact of technology on our happiness at work (and life)
- How to achieve happiness at work
- Leadership awareness – how are you perceived?
- How to build a portfolio career
- How to overcome fear and grow in confidence
- How to build creative, motivated and resilient teams
- Multi-generational workforces – how to make it work
- The future of work
- Branding for successful talent attraction
- How to seek harmony in life and work over balance, creating the opportunity for attendees to feel confident in your own skills, ready to tackle difficult challenges and change with gusto
- Feeling connected and in unison with your team and building stronger relationships
- Being capable to lead your teams through adversity, able to envision and action next steps
"An absolutely flawless talk. Loved her presentation, so much food for thought."
"Samantha’s personable manner, and honest informative presentations really engaged the crowd and we found that people were very willing to speak about themselves and pose questions in a relaxed setting."
Eleanor O’Leary, UK PR Manager, Innocent
Samantha Clarke News
You may also like
Tiffany St James
Digital Innovation and Transformation Expert
Comedy performer, Communications and presentation skills coach & trainer
Economist, writer and broadcaster
James Caan CBE
Entrepreneur and former investor on Dragons Den
Broadcaster, journalist and gardener
BBC Presenter, Entrepreneur, Tech Expert, DEI and Neurodiversity
Lucy P Marcus
Founder and CEO of Marcus Venture Consulting Ltd
Voice of expertise on retail globalisation, ecommerce and online growth strategies
Social Media expert, trainer and consultant
Fraser Doherty MBE
Entrepreneur and founder of SuperJam