*Fees are a guide only. Exact cost will be dependent on requirements and are subject to change.
Miles Hilton-Barber is an international acclaimed motivational speaker. He inspires every audience by encouraging everyone to dream big and never give up. This blind adventurer has spoken at over 1100 global conferences and corporate events in 70 countries around the world to date. He has climbed Mont Blanc and run across the Gobi Desert.
About Miles Hilton-Barber
Miles Hilton Barber has, since the age of 50, set numerous world records whilst undertaking extreme endurance events across all seven continents of our world. The including being the First blind pilot to undertake a 55-day, 21,000 km microlight flight from London to Sydney, relying on revolutionary speech-output technology, accompanied by his sighted co-pilot.
Miles Hilton Barber is an astonishing individual who has overcome becoming blind in his 20’s to take on some of the hardest and courageous challenges. And be successful. His accomplishments include:
- Man-hauling a sledge over 250 miles across Antarctica
- Completing “The Toughest Foot-race on Earth” – 150 miles across the Sahara Desert.
- Climbing to 17,500 feet in the Himalayas
- Climbing Mt Kilimanjaro and Mt. Blanc- Africa’s/Europe’s highest mountains
- Running the 11-day Ultra-Marathon race across China from the Gobi Desert to the Great Wall
- Completing the “Coldest Marathon on Earth”- the Siberian Ice Marathon
- Competing in the hottest ultra-marathon on earth across Death Valley California.
- Crossing the entire Qatar Desert non-stop day/night in 78 hours without sleep
- Circumnavigating 38,000 miles around the world using 80 different forms of transport
- Setting the Malaysian Grand Prix lap record for a blind driver in a 230kph Lotus
- Setting a new British high-altitude record for a tandem microlight (20,300 feet) with -55 Centigrade open-cockpit temperatures
- White-water rafting down the Zambezi River
- Completing more than 40 skydiving jumps
- Cage-diving with Great White Sharks
- First blind pilot to undertake a sortie of extreme aerobatics in a +600 MPH Hawker Hunter fighter jet with an ex-Red Arrows co-pilot
- Becoming the first blind person to do the solo kamikaze skeleton run down the 5G Olympic bob-sleigh track in Lillehammer, Norway
- First blind person to drive a 340 BHP performance rated Zap Cat power boat in ocean time trials
- First blind aviator to break sound barrier- attaining speed of Mach 1.4/1,060 MPH during vertical climb to 50,000 feet in just 90 seconds in an English Electric Lightning fighter jet.
- First blind person to participate in a drag-racing event, driving a 150 MPH supercharged machine at Britain’s Santa Pod drag track.
- First blind person to drive a 5.5Litre 450 BHP V8 Mustang race car on Cape Town’s Killarney Circuit (performance 0-62 MPH in 2.8 seconds)
- Benefiting from Failure
- Fulfilling your Business Potential this Year and Beyond
- Don’t let your Past Determine Your Future
- The Importance of Teamwork
- Dream Big to Achieve Big
- The Only Limits in Life are those you Accept Yourself
- Facing your Fears
"Miles was sensational as the opening speaker at the Million Dollar Round Table conference in California and his presentation skills to some 9,000 delegates from 80 countries was captivating. BRAVO!"
Guy Baker - BTA Group
"My admiration for Miles is enormous…"
Sir Ranulph Fiennes
"This amazing man is an unparalleled force for motivation…"
Lord David Puttnam - Enigma Productions (Chariots of Fire)
"Miles is possibly the best value for money on the speaking circuit today…"
Tony Gordon, Past President, Million Dollar Round Table (after MDRT Tokyo 2008)
"We have worked with Miles Hilton-Barber on a number of events - the team find his vision, ambition and desire to push out the barriers, truly inspirational - it is rare in feedback for any speaker to score so highly and to have such an impact on any event."
Steve Pateman, Director, Corporate Banking, Royal Bank of Scotland
"Your presentation to our global conference at The Hague was outstanding!"
Andrew Steet, Global Manager, Financial Audit (SI-IAF), Shell International
"Any business striving for success should hear his message."
Ray Bradbury, Qatar British Business Forum, BAE SYSTEMS
"“Thank you for your excellent presentation at our Rolls-Royce global supply chain conference in Berlin this week. The feedback was simply fantastic…”"
Paul Carter, Rolls-Royce Operations Director, Aerospace Purchasing
"A very powerful key note presentation that could not have been more persuasively communicated."
Jim Poole, Managing Director (CFS) , EDF Energy
"I have nothing but awesome admiration for his bravery…"
"I attended the Advantage Travel Centre group Conference in Sorrento… I have worked in the travel industry for over 20 yrs and have had the opportunity of listening to many different people but no one has ever reduced me or a whole audience to tears like you did. You deserved your standing ovation."
Sue Copper, National Sales Manager, Seligo
"Miles Hilton-Barber was outstanding. He inspired, made us laugh and even brought a tear to people’s eyes. Our group is hard to impress yet he got a standing ovation."
Miles Hilton-Barber Videos
Miles Hilton-Barber News
You may also like
Adventurer who has tackled world records in ocean rowing and running
Debra Searle MBE
Famous for rowing solo across the Atlantic in a 23 ft plywood boat
Dee Caffari MBE
The first woman to circumnavigate the globe, non-stop both ways round
Author, adventurer, explorer and documentary filmmaker
James Cracknell OBE
Double Olympic gold medallist in rowing
AKA 'the Human Spiderman', the world’s greatest ever climber
Wildlife cameraman and presenter on SpringWatch and AutumnWatch
TV presenter and survival expert, former British Special Air Service officer
Perry McCarthy (A.K.A Black Stig)
‘The Stig’ as seen on BBC's Top Gear
Blind traveller, entrepreneur and TV presenter