*Fees are a guide only. Exact cost will be dependent on requirements and are subject to change.
Troy the Magician
Troy the Magician is one of the most powerful and highly influential magicians in the world. With a meticulous and precise approach to magic, developed through years of dedication, Troy has become a renowned figure within the magic industry. As well as this, he is also highly praised for his ability to craft the highest level of magic, coupled with an infectious and charismatic performance style.
About Troy the Magician
Troy the Magician has committed endless hours for over two decades to deliver the same wonder he experienced as a young boy ever since watching magic on television as a child. Through thousands of performances, Troy has acquired a totally unique skill set, which has been a key vehicle in him becoming one of the leading artists in his field.
Troy the Magician’s repertoire of skills has allowed brands to engage with him in a variety of different ways, ranging from presenting, hosting and curating magic across a host of key platforms.
With the ability to excel in any situation, Troy has built up an impressive portfolio and continues to work with some of the globes most prestigious brands within the sports, lifestyle and entertainment sector.
Magic, by nature, is designed to be a live experience encompassing the acts of both participation and observation. With an unrivalled capability to blend technical difficulty with stunning creativity and humour, Troy is able to manipulate and captivate spectators through these acts, taking them on a truly memorable magical journey.
A stage show would compromise of up to 40 mins max;
- A performance from a central or main POV position in the room
- A brief introduction either verbally or visually on screens in the room
- A plethora of tricks which include – mentalism, visual sleight of hand, feats of skill and tricks which contain elements of jeopardy
- An interaction with individual guests / participants or a full audience participation either on stage or from their seats
List of equipment to be provided for performance
Mingle would compromise of a required time. Min 1 hour / Max 1.5 hours;
- A performance for guests upon arrival (ideal for PR events, parties, drinks receptions etc)
- Groups contained to a small number of people for Troy to do up close magic on
- All invitees to see Troy in action from their seated tables or drinks reception
- A variety of tricks which include – mentalism, visual sleight of hand, feats of skill and tricks which contain elements of jeopardy
Virtual Magic would compromise of an online set across a preferred video platform – max 25 mins;
- A performance for guests hosted across an online video platform such as Zoom or Teams.
- No limit on amount of participants
- Ability to interact with individuals on a shared screen for specific tricks as well as tricks to be performed for the whole audience to see
- All invitees to see Troy in action from the comfort of their own homes.
- A variety of tricks which include: mentalism, visual sleight of hand, feats of skill and tricks which contain elements of jeopardy
You may also like
Professional magician and expert on creativity and innovation
Best-selling author of The Busy Person’s Guide to Great Presenting
Lumina The Laser Violinist
Musician who combines thrilling live music with high impact visuals to create pure magic
Radio DJ and TV presenter, broadcasting on Greatest Hits Radio every weekend