Harness the power of inclusion with Laïla El-Métoui, an award-winning Equity and Wellbeing Educator with over 30 years of expertise in Education and Inclusion across both public and private sectors. Working with global corporate organisations as well as grassroot community charities, her breadth of experience is impressive. Laïla is a dynamic force transforming training sessions into impactful experiences that blend practicality, thought-provocation, and a profound commitment to social justice. Her reputation as an insightful panelist is built on a foundation of respect and admiration. She also speaks 10 languages!
About Laïla El-Métoui
As the visionary Founder of Pride in Education and Educating Out Racism, Laïla pioneers inclusive spaces. Her leadership as the founder and chair of Proud London Councils, the pan-London LGBTQ+ Staff network for local authorities, showcases her dedication to creating safe environments and earning her the Stonewall Lesbian Role Model of the Year 2020. In 2021, she founded UK Queer Arabs, earning a spot on the shortlist for the Bank of London Bank of London Rainbow Honours 2023.
Her unwavering commitment to equity also earned her recognition as a finalist at the 2023 Trans in the City Awards, where she was nominated for Trans Ally of the Year.
In 2023, Laïla El-Métoui, she secured a coveted spot on the National Diversity Power List Honours (Top 50), showcasing her unwavering commitment despite navigating an invisible disability.
Choose Laïla as your Equity Educator or your panel discussion and bring her wealth of experience to your audience. Elevate your events with a speaker who doesn’t just talk about inclusion but lives it.
Book Laïla now to ignite inclusivity and transformative learning in your next event!
To book Laïla El-Métoui, contact The Speakers Agency on +44(0)1332 810481 or email email@example.com
Laïla El-Métoui’s speech topics include, but are not limited to:
- LGBTIQA+ Language and Inclusion, Practical Tips of Allyship
- Global Resilience: Navigating Stress in Corporate Settings
- Supporting People through Menopause Intersectionally : Best Practices and Strategies
- Fostering a Culture of Belonging in the Workplace: Unveiling Theoretical Frameworks and Practical Strategies
- Intersectional Allyship: Building Bridges for Inclusive Workplaces
- Microaggressions in Corporate Environments: Recognising and Addressing Unconscious Bias
- Assertiveness: Empowering Effective Communication in Corporate Environments
- Intersectionality for Senior Leaders: Enhancing Leadership Through Inclusive Practices
You may also like
Transgender activist who transitioned in 2021 whilst a serving prison officer
Trans Ambassador and Inclusion Advocate
Transgender Awareness and "Inclusive Culture Expert"
Speaker on transgender issues and workplace diversity specialist
Trans, LGBTQ+ and Neurodiversity activist and content creator
Former England Footballer & Olympian, LGBTQ+ and race activist
Non-binary parent and Trans and LGBTQ+ activist.
Award-winning asexual activist, writer and speaker